Friday, July 18, 2008

Post-SHTF Skills

So what skillz should you enough to be a kickass SHTF survivor? Here's a link to a good list from a Peak Oil advocacy group: Preparation Lists for Skills and Projects You can Do in light of Peak Oil.

Some of the ones I'm working on or I have are:

  1. Learn how to harvest water.
  2. Start bicycling, learn bike repairs.
  3. Learn about and use solar power.
  4. Knowing how to grow, maintain & use a woodlot.
  5. Learn some basic waste disposal.


Hmm, no where on the list is does it mention shooting a man at 100yds.

1 comment:

riverwalker said...

What about how to build shelter or housing?

RW

BTW,you actually read the link on my recent post. No fooling you!Not that I didn't try!
Perception can be a sly little devil!

Thanks for your comment. I hope they read the link before they make a comment or they'll be on to me.