Here is a shot looking nearly due South with a view of the neighbors house past my huge Douglas Firs. The Douglas Firs in the foreground are about six years old and should be taking off this year by growing about 3 feet.

Here is Sassy play attacking the American Bulldog. This was a lucky shot. I was preparing to get a photo of the bulldog when Sassy ran up to him and attacked. With my peripheral vision, I saw her running and took the shot even though it may not have been composed as well as it could be. It didn't turn out too bad.

Here is a new view up the Southwest facing slope of my property. My property goes up to the tall Douglas Firs way the heck up there. Some of them might be mine; I don't know exactly where the property line is. The smaller firs in the middle of the photo were planted in '98 and so are about 13 years old (they were two when I bought them).

Here is a view of where I would build my dream underground house. Actually, the site would be a ways back but it's all covered in brush. It is this brush that I am considering hiring an outfit to clear with a forestry mulcher. The driveway would probably goes straight up the center of the photo. In addition to a few spindly Redwoods there are also a few small Sequoia trees in this photo. In 10 years, this area will be nice.

And another shot of Sassy. Ain't she pretty!

I tried to get pictures of the Malamute but he was busy sniffing this and that and all I could get was butt shots. I need to bring the camera out when he is a bit tired and is just hanging out. The Bulldog and Malamute aren't getting any younger; I want to make sure I have nice photos to remember them by. After losing Wiley, I'm already worried about losing these two. Both of them are slowing down pretty rapidly.
The forecast for this weekend looks really pleasant: in the low 70's. I'm looking forward to when it's warmer so I can camp out at the property.
No comments:
Post a Comment