Wow, this week went by very fast. I was pretty busy with getting ready for a new job I start on Monday and dealing with various problems at my current job. Plus, I bought a fair amount of food and some barrels that needed cleaning.
For this week, I'll skip forward a decade into the heart of the 80's. I don't remember when I first heard this song or this band, but both blew me away. This song in particular resonates with me because even though I know problems abound, I'm still an optimist at heart.
I saw the Call live twice. Once in Chicago at the Cabaret Metro and another time in Texas. A friend of mine was living in College Station and told me The Call was playing in Austin. At that time, I was rolling in money and decided to fly out to see them. I'm glad I did. It was a very small and intimate venue and was a great show.
Here is The Call playing I Still Believe:
No comments:
Post a Comment